Fun and collaborative working environment
Above-industry standard remuneration package
As the Solutions Engineer you:
· Are a strong and transparent communicator who can adapt to working and coordinating teams worldwide from suppliers/vendors
· Will work closely with the Business leaders and technical teams to understand their needs.
· Will help drive ideas to fruition and identify areas for improvement, focus is on the best solution from feasibility via a prototype or proof of concept you will own and deliver to
· Will also design prototype applications, provide the unit structure, and help the application development team or clients in the plans and manage any surfaced issues to a satisfactory resolution for the CIO to review and produce the required business case and approvals
· Will provide fair technical assessment on the 3rd party vendors technologies based on research and technical proof of the product/idea capability
· Develop software design and requirements in a nimble way to be able to implement them to ensure a reasonable test of capability between products
· Work in tandem the solutions analyst who will research products/competition from a buy/build or partner perspective and take the evaluation to the proof point as required
· Assist in the planning and development of new products and processes whilst ensuring visibility with other teams and sharing the great learnings.
· Excellent communicator and a can-do attitude living in a disruptive world
· Superb knowledge and depth of understanding working of most technologies to be able to use some to deliver POC
· 5 years or more experience in development, in platform architecture, websites and APIs
· Consistent and recent knowledge of API integration and industry standard authentication and security standards governing these.
· Ability to architect. Draw, document and articulate solutions to stakeholders. Architecture and design APIs, application layers, resistant layers. Keen attention to detail and a drive to deliver best-in-class applications to our end users.
· Ability to prioritize and leverage technologies and platforms to understand which components work better
· Someone who identifies the opportunity and is excited by the challenge the world of a Fintech start-up brings and some years of experience working in medium to large organisations.
· Sound knowledge in integration, infrastructure and security architecture disciplines.
Nice to have:
· Existing type role
· Pre-sales consultant for a broad financial software related industry
The role will report onsite at our BGC office and will work on Sydney or US Time Zone
Career Level: Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Qualification: Bachelor’s/College Degree
Years of Experience: 5 years