Senior UI Designer – The role is to produce the look and feel for anything that is viewed or touched by a customer. Whether it is our browser-based application or mobile app, the role is to manage the production the images/copy/navigation and general user interface. This is all documented and created by this role/team. The role covers the product stream of Finstro for their best customer experience, the focus being on consistency of customer experience by working with the Head of UX design for compatibility where possible of the overall customer experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Capture the business requirements for any customer facing solutions whilst surfacing any further opportunities
· Work together with product management and provide high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
· Work cross-functionally with creative, product and website teams to share insights and trends
· Support pipeline development, UI design screen implementation and iteration of UI toolset within the product.
· Partner with product, engineering, design, and research teams from conception to launch to oversee the user experience
· Work with cross functional teams engineering to define and implement innovative and interface designs and improvements to enhance user experience
· Create smooth navigation through various digital programs, and interfaces within the company
· Craft simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios and contribute to qualitative and quantitative research to validate concepts
· Provide governance and drive UI and brand consistency across our digital products
· Implement designs and find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
Nice to haves and must haves
· Figma experienced user
· App design experience (i.e. have designed mobile apps before)
· Any combined UX and UI / Web design experience, highly desirable
· Ability to document and communicate design ideas and solutions for the design system and product teams
· Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem and other cloud platforms
Career Level: Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Qualification: Bachelor’s/College Degree
Years of Experience: 5 years